Position: Project Administration Coordinator
Location: New Delhi (India), Bangalore (India) or Kathmandu (Nepal) - Will involve some travel.
Remuneration: Between INR 25,000 - INR 35,000 per month (depending on qualifications and work experience).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting the project work of HNSA along with Programme Coordinators.
- Preparing MoUs, Consultancy Contracts, Offer Letters, Job Description Documents, Employment Contracts, Invitation Letters for Events, Visa Letters for Travel, Purchase Orders for Vendors and other such documents.
- Assisting Programme Coordinators in management of logistics and follow-up with different stakeholders (such as other NGOs, hotels, travel agents) for field visits, meetings, and conferences.
- Identifying, maintaining a list of, and following up with external vendors for tasks such as designing, printing, translation of documents, videography and photography, equipment repair, and purchase of new equipment.
- Providing logistics support to Programme Coordinators for organising of conferences, training workshops and other similar events.
- Preparing financial reports for ongoing project in liaison with the Finance and Accounts Coordinator.
- Supporting the Communications Manager in collating information for social media platforms and HNSA’s website.
- Organising and maintaining office assets such as document folders, hard copies of contracts, and office equipment.
- Organising and maintaining electronic files such as photographs, resumes, scanned copies of documents, and data collected for research.
Educational Qualification and Work Experience:
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree in any field.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in administration and/ or office management work.
Functional Skills and Key Competencies:
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point.
- Proficient in spoken and written English communication.
- Comfortable with multitasking and deadline-driven work.
- Comfortable with frequent communication over phone, email and video conferencing.
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders at the same time e.g. NGOs, researchers, government, corporates.
- Comfortable with national and international travel for project work.
*Women candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
For applying and any queries, Contact: