Number of openings: 1
HomeNet South Asia is looking for an intern for a 3 month long project. The project will include conducting online and offline training sessions. The intern shall primarily assist with the different aspects of video editing, data collation, marketing, documentation, and with the overall execution of the project over the next few months.
We would prefer women and non-binary applicants who have previously worked with or are passionate about working with informal workers or in the social/ development sector, and are based in Delhi-NCR.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Overseeing social media graphics (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter ) plus videos for the assigned project.
- Solving production-related problems in a professional and timely manner
- Working closely with the marketing team to understand the campaign & creative requirements for the specific project.
- Assisting the team with follow-ups, data collation and other work pertinent to the project.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Excel)
- Well versed with Social Media Platforms·
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
*Women and non-binary applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Strong documentation skills
- Hybrid system
- Field Experience (subject to COVID 19 restrictions)
- Networking with relevant stakeholders across the south asia region.
To Apply or for other queries: Send in your application to email@example.com with the subject 'Application - Intern at HNSA'