Role: Consultancy To Support The Review Of HNSA’s Internal Policies
About the Work:
HNSA has a set of internal policies that needs to be revised and rewritten to meet international standards. These internal policies include:
- HR policy
- Safeguarding of Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy
- Whistle Blowing Policy
- Risk Management
- Code of Conduct/ Safeguarding Policy
- Governance and Accountability
- Partnership Agreements
- Operations Manual
- Travel Policy
HNSA is urgently sourcing a legal consultancy firm/ individual lawyer to support the revision and update of HNSA’s above mentioned polices. The objective of the consultancy is:
- To review all polices and all comments mentioned in the Safeguarding Due Diligence report (under the ongoing DFID project) in order to best structure the contents of the revised polices. HNSA expects that the revised polices be in accordance with DFID polices/ international standards. Once the above structure and content of the policies are finalised, the consultant(s) will be expected to write new policies. While some of the sections of polices will be in use, it is expected that rewriting and consolidation will be conducted.
- Sensitise HNSA staff on each of the policies.
Duration: 45 days.
Location: Nepal or India
Qualification and Experience:
- HNSA is looking for a professional legal firm/ lawyer with proven experience in writing and reviewing organisational policies and procedures for INGO sector.
- Sound knowledge of International Law
- Experience conducting similar reviews for DFID/ International NGOs is strongly preferred.
How to Apply:
Please provide the following documents along with a CV of the candidate:
- A short capacity statement demonstrating how the consultant/firm is capable of doing the job based on past professional experience.
- A financial proposal detailing the costs associated with the delivery of the above service.
A financial proposal detailing the costs associated with the delivery of the above service.
Interested candidates/ law firms are requested to submit their CV and above mentioned documents no later than 10th of August 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject line “Consultancy on the Revision of HNSA Internal Policies”.