Position: Accounting Consultant
Remuneration: Depending on qualifications and work experience.
Location: New Delhi, India
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collate financial statements from HNSA’s project partners.
- Prepare quarterly, half- yearly and yearly multi-country financial reports in liaison with the Finance and Accounts Coordinator and Project Coordinator.
- Compile and analyse financial statements.
- Managing budgeting and forecasting of multi-country projects.
- Monitor and liaise with HNSA’s partner organization on project expenditure.
- Review of expenditure receipts as per the HNSA’s partner’s financial statement.
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Develop systems to improve efficiency of accounting processes.
Educational Qualification and Work Experience
- A Bachelors or Master’s Degree in any field.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in accounting.
Functional Skills and Key Competencies
- Ability to interpret and analyse financial statements.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Hindi.
- Comfortable with multitasking and deadline-driven work.
- Comfortable with frequent communication over phone, email and video conferencing.
- Previous experience working on budgeting and accounting systems.
- Previous experience working on projects financed by European Union or other international donors.
*Women candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
For applying and any queries, Contact: